Friday 12 September 2014

[ROM][C190x][UNO][4.4.4][AOSP] Paranoid Android 4.6 BETA 1






PARANOID ANDROID for Sony Xperia M C190x aka Nicki




DISCLAIMER

* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices




Features:
> Deodex
> Base on CM11
> Hover
> New Recent UI
> Dynamic status bar
> Dynamic navigation bar

> Working CM11 theme engine
> Lockscreen notifications
> and more...



DOWNLOAD
Roms
ASOPA 4.6 BETA 1



Patch and Mods
Paranoid Android wallpapers from Google Playstore

Gapps
PA Gapps

Installation Instructions:
Coming from the other roms
1. Go to recovery
2. Wipe data/factory reset
3. Wipe cache and dalvick cache
4. Flash ROM and Gapps
5. Reboot
Updates
1. Go to recovery
2. Wipe cache and dalvick cache
3. Flash ROM
4. Reboot


Changelog
Paranoid on Google+
AOSPA Legacy on Google+
AOSPA features and changelog thread on XDA


CHANGELOG
09-12-2014
- Initial Release by Nasheich Xfiles



What's Working
- All most all.


Known Issues
- Unable to connect Handsfree
- Please tell me by sending me logcat



Credits
Google/AOSP
ParanoidAndroid Team
CyanogenMod Team
Nasheich Xfiles
alteredlikeness


If I have forgotten anyone, I apologise please pm me and i will correct my mistake

1 comment: