Saturday 9 January 2016

[ROM][PORT] MIUI 7 v5.12.17[Nicki][4.4.4][MULTILANG][2016-01-24]

MIUI V7 for Sony Xperia M

Xperimental Build for Tester Only



Port Used My Own Guide
- Base on Official CyanogenMod 11

- MIUI 7 From Galaxy S3





#include
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/


Installation Instructions : Coming from the other rom
- Go to recovery
- Go to option mount and storage
- Format system, data, and dalvik cache
- Wipe data, cache and davlik cache
- Flash ROM
- Reboot 



If the rom doesn't booted up, 

- unpack the zip,

- download this zip to add missing files

https
://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24367857647223620
- Read to do list in the zip
- put the files inside system folder
- replace META-INF with the new one
- special for libsechook, place it in system/lib, replace the old one
- repack the rom, then flash it with clean flash

If after adding missing files rom still stuck on bootanimation, 

 take the boot.img, then compile to add miui's stuff just like in my guide


What's working
- You tell me

KNOWN ISSUES
- You tell me


Screenshots(Check my Facebook)



Download
MIUI 7 v5.12.17


Credits
ZduneX25
nian
PecanCM

2 comments: